What are Occupational Health Hazards? - Mind Care

                              

What is occupational health hazards ?

Be extremely alert around forklifts. Some drivers are rushed. It is easy to get killed by a forklift.

Wear safety glasses when pounding nails with a hammer or air gun. This is important. I found out the hard way when a small spec of zinc coating from a nail landed on my eye while I was building my house. I went to an emergency room where a doctor removed the debris. Ever since then I’ve worn safety glasses.

Wear safety glasses when using a saw of any kind.

Think about getting an ergonomic computer keyboard (where the sets of keys are tilted). I love this type because it reduces or eliminates wrist pain.

Take a quick course in sexual harassment and follow the guidelines to the letter. Create a workplace where others feel secure.

The parking lot should be well lit. Make sure employees are safe while going to their cars. It’s essential that employees are watched while going to their cars in darkness.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post